Certifications > Certification Preparation
NHA Certification Preparation
The primary goal of NHA is to increase the quality of care and make the healthcare industry better one healthcare worker at a time. We do this by helping provide students with the support and certifications needed to succeed in the Allied Health field. NHA offers multiple certifications to Allied Health professionals.
Prepare For Your Exam with ATI Allied Health
NHA is proud to partner with ATI Allied Health. ATI Allied Health offers innovative certification exam Study Guide Tutorials delivered via its allied health portal, an online resource that uses the best of Internet-based learning technology to provide an optimum learning experience. The allied health portal engages students through rich animation, video and other interactive tools, which assist their learning and knowledge retention. These capabilities accommodate different learning styles, improving student comprehension and retention, ultimately leading to better-prepared certification candidates.
A 2013 ATI Allied Health and NHA research study has shown a clear predictive link between above-average scores on ATI Allied Health practice exams and a passing score on five different NHA certification exams. View the full research brief.
Study Guide Tutorials
- Lessons, practice drills and review questions
- Aligned to certification test plans
- Audio and video introductions, case studies and summaries
- Online practice assessments with rationales assess basic comprehension and mastery of key principles
- Focused Review® remediation: directs students to content they still need to master based on assessment results
- Built-in progress-tracking feature for educators and students to keep abreast of progress
- Much more engaging than typical printed materials