How to Renew Your Certification
A Simple Process with Many Benefits
With our inclusive renewal process and fee, completed every two years, you get uninterrupted access to all your NHA resources. Benefits exclusive to NHA certified professionals include:
- Unlimited access to continuing education content with no additional fees
- Reduced fees for NHA certified professionals with multiple credentials
- Active/Current certification holders are searchable by their credential/can be verified by employers
- Ability to add your certification to your LinkedIn page
- Ability to receive occasional discounts on NHA renewal fees
- Exclusive emailed offers with free professional development tools and resources
- Support team available by phone, email, chat, and social media
- Opportunities to participate in national healthcare industry studies and task forces
- A new certificate and wallet card with new expiration date every time you renew
Take These Steps to Stay Current
NHA standards require each certified healthcare professional complete at least 10 continuing education (CE) credits every two years to maintain certification.
Select “Find Courses” from the menu
If you are using outside credits, go to "My CE Portfolio" and select "Add External CE Items"
Complete 10 continuing education credits
Apply the CE credits to your certification(s)
Pay your recertification fee
Once you've renewed, you’ll receive a new NHA certificate and ID card.